24 April 2014

#2, #22, #31, #43, & #51 FOOD

What is this?!
Five-in-One?!?!?!
Courtney! You're neeeeevvvveeerrrr gonna write a book if you slam THAT many into a single post!
Well reader! I don't care. I'll just never be famous or an accomplished author. And hey. Blogs are editable. Books are too. Quit hatin'. I Do What I Want!

So. Now that that is out of the way...
FOOD!
I love food. I love food so much that...

#31 I am pretty much constantly eating.
I have so much food around me at this very moment. I have two Wild Cherry Pepsi cans. 1/3 of a 5hour energy. Half of a king sized Reese's Fastbreak. Some Mission Tortilla Chips. Some Rice Crisps. An empty bottle of Starbucks Vanilla Iced  Coffee. Half a container of Orange Tic Tacs.  And then in my desk drawer, there is a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, 6 Minute Maid Fruit Punch Juice Boxes, 3 Juicy Juice Grape Juice Boxes, one small bag of Lay's Potato Chips, and a full sized family bag of Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips. In my car I have a 12 pack of Chocolate Pudding, 2 containers of microwavable ravioli and a chicken sandwich. 
I am constantly "grazing" as my friend Gina puts it. A small munch here or there keeps your metabolism up, right? Can we verify that? FALSE.VERY FALSE. (Hey ya'll those are links. Go ahead. Click 'em).
So I like to snack, and as noted above one of the things I like to snack on is

#22 Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips
These are by far my favorite snack ever. I almost always have a bag in my house or my desk drawer. Actually almost anything that is flavored Sour Cream & Onion is on my good list. I have such a bad addiction. I've been known to eat whole bags in one sitting. No lie. Something about their light delicious flavor, and subtle crunch just gets to me. Sometimes, I won't even be hungry, but they'll be there... giving me that look. And I just have to eat them. I should probably invest in them somehow.. any ideas? Anyone? Ah HERE it is. I'll look into that later. (oh look guys another link over there). 
But don't worry ya'll, I do eat full meals with actual food. In fact tonight is Thursday so that means the family and I will be headed to our local Buffalo Wild Wings. Where...

#43 I Can Out-Eat You in Boneless Wings (Probably)
I always, always, always order at least 18 Honey BBQ Boneless wings. On average every guy I have dated, or at least gone to b-dubs with, will order a modest 8. Now I don't always finish all 18 wings, but I sure as hell eat more than 8. I'm not sure if guys just don't want to seem like pigs around me, or if I'm just more manly than they are. I definitely understand being self conscious while eating on a date. Heck, I'm probably the worst offender because...

#51 I CAN'T Eat Anything New or Drink Anything New in Front of People
It's a curse really. I remember the first time I tried a brand new type of sushi in front of my then boyfriend... we'll call him Aaron. I was super embarrassed. I kept trying to have him look the other way, and he didn't understand why. It was just something that had to happen. I'm never sure of how my face is going to look when I try something new, maybe I'm eating it the wrong way? I don't know!! The same goes with drinking something new. Be it a sip of wine or beer I know I'm going to hate, or some new concoction of fountain drinks I've blended together, I know people will be watching my face, gauging my reaction, and I just can't handle that. I've turned around before to avoid people watching me try something.
Why do you guys have to watch people eat? Why?
Do you all know how weird it is just to watch people eat?
Why do you have to watch??
Seriously...

#2 The Way I Eat
is quite simply embarrassing enough without all of you staring at me. I'M JUST TRYING TO EAT. And I'm not always a lady, and I can be quit....into eating my food. I am messy and sloppy and very into enjoying my food. I am a slow eater, savoring the food and conversation.

Eating is important to me, if you can't handle that, get outta my kitchen! Or away from my table...
you know...

I hope everyone who does or does not read this has a really great dinner.

Bye?

No comments:

Post a Comment