24 June 2014

Explanations

Hello all
I feel I owe you an explanation.
As to where I've been, and what I've been doing.


I've been falling. 
Falling, falling, falling
into some dark hole called
INFATUATION.

And hopefully someday, I'll be falling in love.
But in the mean time,
I'm doing good.

I finally met someone who sees my flaws, points them out to me,
and then says,
"I adore you anyway. In fact I adore you for that. I like your little quirks and intricacies, and I like when you learn mine." 

and I've never felt luckier.
I've never met someone before who makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the room.
It's just me and him, no matter where we are.


So, to continue on with this blog would feel like a lie. 
Because, I'm totally dateable. In fact. I'm kinda good at this girlfriend thing. 


So, maybe someday I'll finish writing about all of my flaws, and maybe how he helped me over come them.
or maybe we'll fall apart. and I'll pick up on this right away again.
who knows?


That's my favorite thing about the future. No one knows what's going to happen, and I love that. 
I love the endless possibilities.

So thank you to those who've kept up with this. 
You're the best. 
I'm sorry to everyone who was looking forward to more posts. 
But I assure you,
this won't be the last of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment